Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BAD WEATHER = MORE EXCUSES....

Excuses:

1.  I can't exercise today, school is closed and my kids are home
2. Gym is closed due to inclement weather....guess I can't workout!
3.  I can't get out of my driveway....workout will have to wait until tomorrow!
4.  Boot Camp Challenge was canceled due to snow.  Guess I have a rest day!!!!
5.  There is a predicted hurricane and the gyms are closing...can't go for a run or a walk, I might blow away.


Should I go on?  You get the idea.  Yesterday, during the predicted hurricane, it made me think of the up and coming winter and the endless excuses I hear because of bad weather.  There are no excuses anymore now that most of us have smart phones!  There are so many apps out there that you can buy for a few dollars to keep you fit and healthy even on those days where you are homebound.  My favorite one is the Boot Camp Challenge App.  You get 6 weeks of workouts in one little app that you can do at home with ZERO equipment!  Check it out peeps!!!!!!  It's also a great app for your hotel room when you are traveling or for when the kids are home sick and you can't get to the gym or when your car breaks down, etc...  NO EXCUSES!!!  xxxooo

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boot-camp-challenge/id462087518?mt=8



www.makeitfittraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment