Monday, May 9, 2011

ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER!

My foot has been acting up over the past few months from running and today, after a month off from running, I finally felt ZERO pain.  I looked out the window and I knew immediately what my workout would be.  I got dressed immediately after getting out of bed and went downstairs to get the kids fed, lunches made and off to school they went.  About three seconds after the bus came, I put my ipod on, tied my sneakers and I was off. For me, it's crucial to workout before the day gets in the way.  I work from home and my day becomes very busy, very quickly. So, I need to leave the house for my workout as soon as the kids leave. I ran 5 miles and it felt great!  The sun was shining in my face, the air crisp and cool....how exhilarating!  I came home and immediately did 100 push-ups before jumping in the shower.  I have to keep my arms toned...strapless bridesmaid dress in less than two weeks.  It's crunch time...My message today is that if you have been contemplating an exercise program, today is the day...you do not need a gym membership, you do not need any money....put your walking/running sneakers on and get off your tush.  Seriously....there truly is no excuse.  You do not have to run...just walk!  I challenge you to get out this week 5 times for 30 minutes each time.  Whether you are running or walking, it doesn't matter.  Just get out there.  The week is supposed to be beautiful so now is your chance.  And if it rains?  Unless you are made of sugar or are the Wicket Witch of the West, get out there!  You CAN do this!!!!!!! 

www.makeitfittraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment