Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy School Year!!!!!!!!

As I sit here blogging, I hear my kids upstairs screaming, jumping, and fighting while playing Wii....at least they are moving around and active right?  It's their LAST day of summer, so I thought I would be a little more lenient on the wii and tv today.  It's their last "horah" before school starts and it's raining outside. I am trying to block them out right now but it's hard.  I cannot WAIT for school to start!  One more day, one more day....I can do it.  Please don't judge me as a mother.  I'm a good mother.  Actually, I'm an excellent mother but enough is enough...I can't entertain them anymore, especially in a new environment (we just moved into my parents house).  I need to catch up on work and get back to the gym.  I haven't exercised in 6 days, I have drank too much wine the past few weeks (since summer camp ended...go figure), have eaten too many ice cream cones and we ALL just need to get back into our groove!!!!!!!  I love the fall and I look forward to not only school starting, but the change of season, hopefully the calming of this crazy weather we have been having, and all of the wonderful upcoming family milestones.  I have two weddings in October to attend, my husband has a new job that he LOVES, my mom is feeling better (she was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis this summer), miracle babies being born, a new home, and lots of other awesome things to celebrate.  Get the Pumpkin Spice coffee out, because Fall is here!!!  I will be posting some awesome recipes for the fall so stay tuned!

 
www.makeitfittraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment