Thursday, September 15, 2011

Healthy Life Cover Model Contest...Final Product..The PINK SHOES even made it!

FINAL COVER

LOOK! THE PINK SHOES MADE IT TO THE SHOOT!


Thank you all for reading about my awesome week of the photo shoot/make-over for the Healthy Life magazine.  The magazine has been printed and I think you can find it in most Brueggers, Starbuck's and in various docs offices, YMCA's, etc....

They did a great job! They somehow were able to photo-shop the sweat and make-up dripping down my face and made me look soft and pretty...and feminine (which I am totally not).

I have attached a few photos and the link if you want see some of the photos that were taken and to read the behind the scenes story.  Thank you again to Janet Reynolds and her team!  I will never forget this awesome experience and I am humbled by the experience and the positive comments and support I have received.  I love this community.....xxxooo

http://www.timesunion.com/?controllerName=search&action=search&channel=&search=1&firstRequest=1&query=melissa+grattan&searchindex=property&x=0&y=0

No comments:

Post a Comment