Sunday, April 3, 2011

Saturday...Where Are You Fruits and Veggies? On a Long Weekend Getaway?

REST DAY:  NO EXERCISE.  Actually,  I shouldn't say that.  I got the snot pounded out of me in Boot Camp Challenge this morning while holding the boxing pads so my clients could throw punches.  Boy are they strong! My arms felt like jelly after an hour of that!  Probably burned about 150 cals.

10:15 BREAKFAST (way too late)
whole wheat Bruegger's bagel with a teeny smear of cream cheese, an egg white and sliced tomatoes
CALS:  about 400

12:45 LUNCH
Can of Tuna in water, 1 TBSP of light mayo, slice of American on a whole wheat sandwich thin.  1/2 serving of Indiana Sea Salt Popcorn
CALS:  430

5:30 DINNER
2 glasses of white wine, HUGE salad with greens, cherry tomatoes and onions, with roasted turkey breast a little American cheese and a 1/2 serving of blue cheese dressing.  One small piece of Italian bread and butter (out to dinner...can you tell?)
CALS:  about 750 (yikes!)

8:00 SNACK
Edy's slow churned light drumstick flavor.  so good
it's hard to have one serving though...i had a bout 1/5
CALS:  200

TOTAL CALS:
1780

Today I did NOT eat often enough and not enough fruits and veggies. Weekends are so busy that it's hard to focus on good nutrition.  I did have a salad though at Venenzia when the rest of my family had pizza and meatball heroes.  We have to make sacrifices if we want to be fit!  Stay tuned for my LAST day of my weekly exercise and food journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment