Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday's Food and Exercise...this is my weak spot...

Weekends are hard for me, just like they are hard for most people.  Please keep in mind that I am a human being too :)

NO EXERCISE...REST DAY

9:30 a.m. BREAKFAST
5 egg white omelet with baby spinach and 2 slice of cheese.  Slice of Ezek. toast with 1 serving of LOL whipped butter.
CALS:  395

at 11:00 a.m. I left to go to Channel 13 for my News Segment.  After 3 years, I'm still nervous to go on live TV and always have butterflies the morning of my segment.  Therefore, I do not fuel well on Fitness Friday days....

2:00 STARVING
mini york peppermint patty
CALS:  60

2:30 p.m. LUNCH
4 oz grilled white fish on one slice of whole wheat with a smear of tartar sauce and one slice of American
CALS:   330


3:30 pm SNACK
Indiana Organic Sea Salt Popcorn 1/2 serving
CALS:   60

5:30 pm HAPPY HOUR?
2 glasses of white wine  (300)
cheese and crackers  (200 (estimate))
CALS:  500

7:00 pm DINNER
Tuna noodle casserole homemade with whole grain, high fiber egg noodles, tuna in water, peas and low fat cream of mushroom soup with a green salad on the side with a teeny bit of lite ranch dressing
CALS:  530

9:00 SNACK
raspberry sorbet
CALS: 120

BEVERAGES:  2 cups of coffee, 50 oz water, 1 diet coke

TOTAL CALS FOR DAY:  1995

I need to work on my water intake AND increase my fruits and veggies.  No fruit today!  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment