Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Healthy Life Cover Model Journey DAY TWO

Today was my shopping trip to get fitted for outfits for my photo shoot!  It was a blast!  Boscovs and Healthy Life were wonderful.  There was a rack of clothing waiting for me when I got there.  Some really cute dresses, tops, jeans, sweaters, etc.  I hate shoppping.  I would rather shoot myself in the foot then go shopping so this was such a treat!  After trying on many outfits, four outfits were picked out for me and I get to wear them for the photo shoot tomorrow.  Jewelry was also picked out to go with each outfit.  One problem....it's supposed to be 95 degrees.  I had to tell Janet from Healthy Life Magazine that I have a sweating problem and that I will most likely ruin the clothes and have sweat marks under my arms for the photos.  Seriously...that's the only part I'm worried about, oh and my hair frizzing....and make up running...Those of you that have been spinning with me KNOW how much I sweat.  It's absolutely DISGUSTING.  Stay tuned for more...tomorrow is Kimberly's for hair and make-up and for the interview and then the Crossings in Colonie for the photoshoot!  Wish me luck!  I hope I can get the jeans on over my sweaty legs...Janet took some pictures of today so I'll try to get them to post!

http://www.makeitfittraining.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment