Monday, July 11, 2011

TOP 10 REASONS TO TAKE THE BOOT CAMP CHALLENGE


Many people ask me what makes the Boot Camp Challenge different from other fitness boot camps out there.  The fact is, I have never taken another fitness boot camp.  Therefore, I do not have enough experience with other programs to properly compare or to give my opinion.  What I do know, is that I put 1000% into my program, my trainers and my clients.  I am confident that most who have invested in the Boot Camp Challenge would support me on that statement.  Though I cannot compare my program to other fitness bootcamps, I have devised a top 10 list on why you should give BCC a shot.  Then research some other fitness bootcamps and YOU make the decision.... (top 10 in no specific order)

1.  All camps are led by seasoned, CERTIFIED Personal Trainers, certified by accredited fitness organziations. My trainers are extremely qualified and professional, putting time and effort into each and every client.

2.  accountability...all clients are carefully followed by their trainer and trainer takes attendance EVERY DAY!  We know if you don't show up!

3.  Program is packaged and results-driven.  Package includes assessments, fitness testing, nutritional guidance and workouts.

4.  BCC is for men and women of ALL fitness levels.  We welcome EVERYONE!

5. Safety is number ONE in our book!  Our goal is NOT to make you puke, pass out or die.  We challenge you within your own personal fitness level.  We will push you out of your comfort zone, while keeping you safe.

6.  We never repeat a workout.  Within the 6 week program, you get 18 different workouts!

7.  We offer FIELD TRIPS!  Field trips include nutritional tours at a local grocery store AND field trips to The Revolution indoor cycling studio to introduce our clients to the different workouts out there!  all field trips included in fee.

8.  We are very reasonably priced and are always offering deals, specials and incentives!

9.  We start ON TIME and end ON TIME!  Our time is valuable and we know yours is too!

10.  Our customer service is SUPERB!  All trainers follow the Make It Fit 24 hour rule.  If you call or email us, someone will get back to you within 24 hours with an answer to your question!


If you are not ready to committ to a full six-week BCC session, consider "trying us out" during our Summer Express camps.  These are shortened camps for 2 or 3 weeks through the months of July and August.  We offer a reduced rate and it's a great time to give it a whirl before our full sessions start up again in September!  My BCC team and I are here to serve you, so call me any time with questions!  Visit http://www.makeitfittraining.com/ to check out our schedule of classes for our Summer Express Camps.  Express camps offered in Clifton Park, Niskayuna, and Colonie!

http://www.makeitfittraining.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment