Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recipe of the Week

Hey gang!  So here is one that i'm excited to try!!!  I got this from Boot Camper Linda...Please try this and let me know what you think.  I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to this weekend. Fresh and packed with antioxidants.  Please let me know what you think....


Linda’s Cranberry Salsa

12 oz. package Cranberries (fresh or frozen)

1 bunch Cilantro, chopped

1  bunch green onions (chopped into 3 inch lengths) (I use 3-5)

1 jalapeno pepper (seeded) (I use the jarred slices)

Juice of 2 Limes (or 4 Tablespoons lime juice)

½ cup Agave nectar

Pinch of sea salt (optional)

Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Chop to medium consistency.

Enjoy with veggies, crackers, bread, chips,  mix/serve with cream cheese or serve with turkey, chicken, salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment