Sunday, June 26, 2011

Accountability!

I have less than a month to prepare for the following:  photo shoot for the September issue of Healthy Life magazine; two presentations at the National Boot Camp Challenge conference in St.  Louis; and one week of lounging in a two piece bathing suit on the beach for a week.  Yes, I could wear a one-piece to cover up a bit more.  However, the functional purpose of a two-piece is to get as much of me as tan as possible.  I know, I know....the sun is bad for you....blah blah blah....this is the ONLY week out of the year that I allow my God-given Italian genes to take over.  It's my job to see how tan I can get while on vacation.  Yes, I wear  a little sunscreen, but for the most part, I let the sun do it's work.  Dang it feels good.  And I'll be darned if I wear a one-piece.  Gotta get the after-baby, double c-sectioned, double hernia surgery, belly tanned too!  Lots of reasons to stay MOTIVATED!  I will be pumping iron as much as I can to tighten up some of the excess jiggle that I have going on.  Just like me clients, I also need accountability sometimes. So, in order to stay motivated and accountable, I will be keeping an exercise journal and BLOGGING my exercise every day for the entire week.  Be sure to check in every day so I have my readers to answer to :)

SUNDAY JUNE 26th
6-mile run
Off to a good start!  Woot woot!

www.makeitfittraining.com

1 comment: