Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CARDIO DAY 4

Well, I am on Day 4 and going STRONG!  I have had some great workouts this week.  Today I took a break from weights.  I'm sore and I want to give each muscle group 72 hours before I rip them apart again.  So, I did all-out cardio today for 50 minutes.  Here is the breakdown:

30 minutes on the treadmill at about a 6.2-6.5 pace
20 minutes on the precor elliptical.  This is one that i usually don't use so it kicked my butt!  My heart rate was up there and i was breathless (where we all should be on moderate to vigorous cardio days)

Feeling great.  Just put on a bathing suit, getting ready to go to the pool and I must say...things are tightening up!  Except for the damn cellulite.  Please, someone....could you find a cure for it?  For now, I have learned to live with it and to be grateful that at least i have a booty and thighs...even if they do look like a golf ball....sigh....

tune in tomorrow for push up day....

www.makeitfittraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment