Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday's Food and Exercise

7:00 a.m. (pre-workout)
one slice of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread
1 tsp natural peanut butter
1/2 banana
CALS:  180

8:00-9:45 a.m. WORKOUT
5k run around the track at the Y
40 min upper body circuit workout
20 min moderate intensity on stationary bike (while reading Kindle)
CALS BURNED:  665

10:15 a.m. BREAKFAST
5 egg white omelet with one cup of baby spinach and a slice of American cheese
one slice of Ezekiel bread with Land o Lakes Whipped Butter (1 tbsp)
CALS:   330

12:30 on the go grabbed a handful of pretzels (downfall...i love starchy pretzels and salt)
CALS:  120

2:30 LUNCH   (way too late today)
1/2 turkey, cheese and mustard sandwich on whole wheat
another handful of pretzels  (yikes!)
CALS:  420

3:00
Omega munchies.  (Flax seed and cinnamon walnuts)
CALS:  200

4:30 SNACK
7 Reduced Fat Triscuits (love these...only 3 ingredients.  SO good for you!)
2 servings of salsa  (YUM!!!!)
CALS:   150

5:30 DINNER
5 oz of lemon pepper chix breast coated in whole wheat breadcrumbs
2 servings of steamed broccoli
CALS:  360 cals

7:00 SNACK
Apple with peanut butter
CALS:  300

BEVERAGES:   1 cup of regular coffee (black), 2 cups of decaf (black), 2 diet sodas (caffeine free) and 50 oz of water

TOTAL CALS:  2060

Things to work on tomorrow:  I love food and I love to eat.  However, I need to shave down to about 1800 cals.  I will work on that.  I will also try to increase my water intake and my veggie intake.  Good night...remember...sleep is crucial to being fit and healthy.  I will be in bed by 9 and hopefully asleep by 9:30 seeing I have to get up at 4:30 for Boot Camp Challenge!

Tune in tomorrow for day 2!

http://www.makeitfittraining.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment