Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Six More Lives About to Change!

I started a brand new session of Boot Camp Challenge yesterday over at the Shen Adult Community Center in Clifton Park.  I left there on a high that lasted all day long.  I had six newbies show up and about 18 returners will come back.  I took all of my newbies' measurements and then tested everyone.  When I did the push-up test, I could NOT believe it!  Almost every person there could pump out at least ONE strong, toe push-up and their form was excellent!  I have NEVER had that happen before.  My class is full of motivated recruits and I cannot wait to challenge them.  And my returners....one of my girls pumped out about 40 toe push-ups with ease and one of my long time recruits completed more full sit-ups then she thought possible.  I LOVE MY JOB!  My favorite part of this session, is that I have a recruit who is expecting TRIPLETS in a few months.  Let me clarify...his WIFE is expecting triplets.  He is determined to get in super tip-top shape for his new babies and that just makes my heart SING!  We are all off to a great start and I cannot wait until tomorrow to burn out their upper bodies, abs and to kick up the jump rope!  I have attached a photo of one of my previous BCC sessions.  See how much fun we have? 




http://www.makeitfittraining.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment