Sunday, March 27, 2011

Putting It All Out There!!!

So I have made a decision....for the next seven days I am going to journal my food and exercise and blog about it every day.  You see, keeping a food and exercise journal keeps me in line and keeps me aware of my weak areas in regards to eating and exercise.  I have less than 8 weeks until my sister's wedding, less than 4 months until my beach vacation (7 days on the beach in a bathing suit!) AND about 3.5 months until my Healthy Life Magazine photo shoot for the cover!  No pressure though....

Please don't misunderstand me...I am super healthy.  However, my favorite jeans have been a little snug lately and I just need to keep things in check.  I need to re-focus a bit on my exercise and nutrition.  So...here it goes...starting tomorrow I will blog about everything I eat and drink and will give a report on my daily exercise.  Please note:  I am a boring eater...not because I diet but because I am NOT a creative cook and I stick to meals that I know how to cook.  During the next week, I encourage my followers to PLEASE give me some tips on how to spice up my horribly boring eating habits.  So...tune in tomorrow for day ONE.  My goal by the end of the week is to feel better, have more energy and to have my jeans feel a little more comfortable.  Stay tuned...

http://www.makeitfittraining.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment